Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Unusual and Inspirational Gifts

I've been really busy lately with the revamped Health & Goodness online shop.

One of the things I'm particularly pleased with is our new range of unusual and inspirational gifts. We have a great gift for a golfer, one for a gardener, a child who can't sleep, and a get well gift too. Most of the gifts come in really nice fairly-traded jute bags, much more eco-friendly than wrapping paper because they can be used again afterwards.

I have been showing the gifts to friends as I've developed them, and before I have had time to finish explaining what they are, my friends have been grabbing them out of my hand and wanting to buy them, so it looks like I've got it right.

The selection is small at the moment, but I'll be adding more over the next few weeks. Do take a look.