Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New Fragrance Kit

I'm making the new fragrance kit and it's very difficult.I always seem to suffer when I make the kits. When I made part of the bacteria kit I got a chest infection. This time I keep getting confused. It's taking me about 5 times as long to make it as it should, because I keep getting confused. I can't find starting samples even though they're sittng in front of me. I forget what I'm doing. It's interesting that I am experiencing this kit in this way, because fragrances are taken in via the nose and in part affect the brain, so my poor brain seems to be going into overload.

I was reading an article saying that fragrance-free air will become an issue just as smoke-free air is now. I think that may be right. I certainly hate a lot of the perfumes that are out there, but if you're standing next to someone you get to breathe it in whether you like it or not.