Monday, October 24, 2005

A sleep pattern is emerging

thanks to all the people who have completed the sleep survey. I'm a bit short of men (for the survey only!) and women over 60, but an interesting pattern is emerging - I don't want to write about it yet, because I don't want to influence you if you haven't completed the survey yet.

700 seemed a lot of people but some people have really helped me by emailing on the survey to other people. Robert Rush has even put the survey online for me.

I woke up the other night worrying about getting enough men for the survey!! I have already stopped men in the street, in shops and at a railway station. They've all been very good natured, although 3 builders made a lot of ribald remarks when they knew it was about sleep - good job I don't blush easily.

In due course the results will go on http://www.healthandgoodness.com