Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Babies, Web Sites & Journalism

What a mixture but it makes life interesting.

Last week I went on a journalism course at the Arvon foundation. Fascinating. I really enjoyed it - I learnt a lot about how to write a feature article and worked on one article specifically - about eating dirty food. I hoope to get this finished this week and submit it to a national newspaper - The Times, The Sunday Times and the Daily Mail were all suggested by the tecahers so watch that space on that one..

On the way back I got to see my new grandson again - Max was looking a lot less red than when I last saw him on the day he was born - he's now 2 weeks old .. I won't bore you with telling you how wonderful he is.

In my absence John has been working on our new web site http://www.sportandme.com - it's not up officially yet, but you can see what we're doing by going to that URL.