Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dust If You Must..

Yesterday I went to the dentist for a check-up (nothing needed). While I was waiting to see the dentist I picked up a magazine and came across a lovely quote - here's part of it:

Dust if you must,
but there is not much time
with rivers to swim
and mountains to climb.
Unknown author

It really made me smile. I've used it on http://www.sportandme.com in the Sport For Women sub-section of sport for all.

I've really enjoyed getting quotes for the web site. How about -

"Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face."Dave Barry

or

"A runner runs against himself, against the best that's in him."
Bill Persons

or

"I love sport because I love life, and sport is one of the basic joys of life." Yevgeny Yevtushenko (Russian Poet, b.1933)

I love adding stuff to my web sites - it's great to know I can think of an idea in the morning, write about it and that by late afternoon someone somewhere will be reading it. Much more satisfying than writing books, although in the new year I do intend to get on and finish the revision of Geopathic Stress, but I may not write any more books after that.