Monday, March 19, 2007

Is everything connected?

Many integrative medicine/complementary therapy practitioners see everything as being connected in some way.

The article in New Scientist entitled "The universe is a string-net liquid" gives some support to this.

Scientists from MIT and Harvard University explained their experiment at the Topological Quantum Computing conference in the USA earlier this month.

I can't put my hand on my heart and say I understood all the article - I don't have a science background - but it appears that they have produced more evidence of entanglement - particles influencing each other over vast differences.

Healers who work with people at a distance and other therapies that defy the 'normal' understanding of the physical world may be a step nearer to vindication.