Saturday, February 09, 2008

Some Great Love Quotes

With Valentine's Day nearly upon us, I thought I'd look out some quotes about love and relationships. I hope you enjoy them:

"A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." Mae West

"Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age." Jeanne Moreau

"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her." Agatha Christie

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy - age 8

"I like men to behave like men--strong and childish." Francoise Sagan

"I think one of the great things you can do if you want to be a seducer is make her laugh." Michael Caine

"Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache." Mae West

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss" Emily - age 8

"Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls." Kahil Gibran 'The Prophet'

"Men make love more intensely at 20, but make love better, however, at 30." Catherine II of Russia