Monday, March 10, 2008

Coconut Cures

I received this email from Hannah Shine, so i thought I'd pass it on:

Hi Jane.....

just wanted to share with you a book called "Coconut Cures" by Bruce Fife. Coconut oil is absolutely amazing as it is an antibiotic, antiseptic, anti viral and anti fungal. Since finding the book, I have incorporated virgin coconut oil into my diet; I have recommended it to patients to apply to eczema, psoriasis, bites, stings, itches, etc. with great results....... Other books are the Coconut Oil Miracle.

I have now made a salve with coconut oil, Rescue Remedy, Vitamin E capsules and this is an allround healing balm. Vit. E is great taken orally as it dissolves scar tissue (one a day - 400 ius - will make even the worst scar tons better in 10 - 12 weeks. Hope this is helpful to share
Best wishes Hannah