Friday, March 28, 2008

nausea/ pregnancy please help all 9 months

I received this email this mroning:

I was wondering if you had any advice or some sort of a consulation available. I was sick all nine months of my first pregnancy and now I am on my second and am sick again, I have been doing EFT and eliminating offending foods, but I am still very sick.

and this was my reply:

sorry to hear about your problem. It's always difficult to advise and, of course, what I am about to write does not replace the advice of properly qualified health and medical professionals, but some people find that vitamin B complex really helps. Also it might be a good idea to consult a homeopath - they seem to do well with this sort of problem.

We have lots of good products to help with other aspects of pregnancy - a self-hynosis pregnancy CD, a TENS machine for childbirth and a homeopathic kit for labour.