Saturday, September 12, 2009

Travelling With Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I recently had a query about our travel probiotics. This is a product you start taking before you go on holiday and continue while on holiday. It uses special probiotic strains. The probiotics help to maintain a coating of friendly bacteria in the intestines to support natural immunity and digestive health. This means that unfriendly bugs find it difficult to get attached to the intestinal wall and multiply. Instead they are likely to be flushed away.

This was the query:

I am soon to travel to the Maldives and am an IBS sufferer and also have an intolerance to yeast. Can you tell me if this would be a good product for me please.
This was my answer:

I would expect the Travel probiotics to be very good for you. Check out my recommendations for irritable bowel syndrome too.