Monday, November 30, 2009

Help With Fear Of Flying

A visitor to my web site sent me this email:
I read your article on Fear of Flying. I have had a fear of flying since 5 years. I enjoyed flying and had no issue with it for the first 22 years of my life but since the past 4 years I am terrified of it. I get very anxious, scared, and very aware when there is even the slightest turbulence and cannot get my self to book flights. I have tried psychiatry and hypno therapy they did work when I went one way but on the flight back I was a wreck again.

I am keen to get over this phobia as it is hindering by life in more ways than one. I have been advised to try kinesiology and was wondering whether you had any suggestions or advise for me.


This was my reply:
I think kinesiology may well be able to help you. My other thought would be to try this self-help technique from kinesiology which really helps if you're stressed.
By the way we now have a travel health products section in our online shop.