Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ginkgo Biloba works

On our Health & Godness site we sell Ginkgo Biloba and we currently have a buy 2 get 1 free offer going.

I sent a message round an email group I belong to, and a friend Yvonne posted this (completely unprompted by me):

With ref Jane's message.
I started on this fantastic supplement in the Spring at Jane's suggestion as I was experiencing pronounced leg cramp, and poor memory.[generally getting to be an old crock!]
I felt an improvement after about 4-6 weeks, but was uncertain what to attribute it to.... but having left it at home when I went away for a month I have no doubt now that the benefit was down to the Ginkgo & hastily started the daily dose when I got back 2 weeks ago.
I can't recommend it highly enough, it's the single most effective remedy for me.