Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Organic Skin Care from Yin Yang Skincare

I really like the folks and products at Yin Yang Skincare. 3 of their products are packages in aluminium because this can be recycled – and recycled – and recycled, infinitely.

The pure botanical skincare products are

Yin Yang Skin Cleanser
Yin Yang Orange Flower Tonic
Yin Yang p H-Amino Gold Defence Lotion

I particularly like the Amino Gold Defence Lotion. I used it on my legs and arms when I did a long bicycle ride recently (970 miles in 12 days) to protect my skin from the sun, but without having to resort to strong chemicals. It is rich in the anti-oxidant vitamin E, derived from wheatgerm oil. Smells divine too - that's the essential oils of sweet orange and lavender. A great cream for athletes, mountaineers, skiers, cyclists, swimmers and horse riders, offering excellent protection for the skin from sun & wind damage.