Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Help With Stress

One of our customers sent me this email today:

"I bought Ginkgo off you recently and was wanting to also get a multi vitamin - they all seam to have the common stuff that I think you get in a daily diet but wanted to know if you have anything with a bit extra. No reason as im not run down but I have a very busy lifestyle and want to stay on form."

This was my reply:

"Rather than going for a multivit in your situation I'd probably go for the stress pack."

A lot of people are confused by nutritional supplements so I've started putting together packs - so far I've done insomnia, skin, digestion, arthritis and stress - specific nutritional supplements that work together and have been shown by research to benefit a particular problem. The packs have two advantages - the supplements are pre-chosen for you and also you save 10% on the price you'd pay if you bought these individually.