Thursday, December 06, 2007

Buy health products and help charities

Here’s a painless way you can help two of my favourite charities. From now until the end of January I will donate 15% of anything you spend in my online shop (excluding VAT and carriage) to the Maun Homeopathy Project or Village Water. I've chosen these two charities because I personally know and trust the people who created these charities, and they are small charities making a big difference.

My online shop sells lots of goodies including Helios homeopathic kits, nutritional supplements, hypnotherapy CDs, organic cotton baby gifts, Indigo essences, homeopathic creams, TENS machines and more. Some of the things would make great gifts. Everything on the site is covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee.


It’s simple – you go to the site and buy what you want either through our secure online shop or by phoning 01736 336993 (9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday UK time) and then you email me to tell me which of the two charities you want to support.

This is in addition to all my normally charity giving, which is 12% of my profits. So go spend - and help these two charities.